How Can I Help You?

My staff and I are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of public service. Contact the Constituent Services Center if we can help with any state-related matters. While you’re here, be sure to sign up for e-Alerts from my office. We’ll notify you of events, services, and issues of importance to residents of the 54th Assembly District.


Constituent Services

We can assist you with:

  • Department of Motor Vehicles
  • Medi-Cal and Covered California
  • Unemployment and Disability Insurance
  • Consumer Complaints
  • Foreclosure Prevention Programs
  • State Taxes
  • Professional Conduct or Licensing Complaints



State Information

We can provide you with information on:

  • The State Budget
  • State Agency Phone Numbers
  • Government Forms and Publications
  • Consumer Protection



Legislative Service

Contact my office if you want to:

  • Express an Opinion
  • Propose a New Law
  • Ask for Copies, Summaries and Information on Bills
  • Be Notified of Legislative Hearings
  • Report Agency Misconduct